CCTV SOLUTIONS & MORE
Telephone Management Systems
Telecommunications has become a very big part of everyday business and being able to closely monitor, analyze and control exactly how much time and money your employees/clients are spending on the phone can be vital in keeping your business as productive as possible. The Man3000 Desktop range offers a cost-effective solution that can completely revolutionize the way you run your business.
• Access to the database from multiple PC’s on the network
• Multi-level password protection
• Unlimited database size
• Comprehensive reports which can be saved or exported in multiple formats
• Scheduled reports sent automatically on a regular basis
• Live graphs for quick and easy reference
• Automatic alerts for unauthorised calls
• Up-to-date cost tables and custom call costing
• Account code, pin code and phantom extension compatibility
• Client list to easily index and search specific numbers
• Fully functional Guest package
This is a software ONLY solution. Man3000 retrieves the call records directly through TCP/IP connection or file transfer from the PABX. Authentication with the Man3000 servers occurs through the client’s internet connection.
The dongle allows for authentication with the Man3000 servers without the need for an Internet connection at site. Retrieval of the call records is completed through TCP/IP connection to the PABX or file transfer from the PABX.
Man3000 Buffer (V7)
These buffer boxes can connect to your PABX via Serial/RS-232 or TCP/IP and collect and store up to 8000 call records, they also have an internal battery in case of power failure. The buffer communicates with the Man3000 software via USB connection to the client’s PC. The latest version of the Man3000 software is included in the purchase of a LAN or Serial buffer box.
Request a Quote
''If you cant find what your looking for, or if you require additional information or assistance,
please don't hesitate to contact us''
We have a team dedicated to you.